Blog Background

Saturday 21 June 2014

Wedding Cookies for Elena

Wedding Cake Cookies, Wonky Wedding Cake Cookies and Bride and Groom Cookies were the order of the day for this lucky Bride, Elena.

Her Wedding colour theme was Red, Black and White, so the Cake Angels were happy to decorate these delicious Cookies to co-ordinate with her theme for her Candy Buffet Table.

This is what the Bride had to say ...
"I would like to take this opportunity to say a big Thank You to you and your Staff for the lovely Cookies you made for both my now husband and I.
They were an awesome addition to our dessert table and everyone loved them.
Thank you for making such beautiful, scrumptious Cookies.
I am sorry I was unable to meet you for the delivery but I am truly grateful for you going out of your way to deliver them to my house. 
Thank you again and God Bless you all."
Congratulations Elena ...
   
          
 

                            


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments for the Cake Angels here...

UA-26740588-1